Building Surveyor Awards 2017 (BSA 2017) is organized by Building Surveying Division of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS - BSD) to give public recognition to preeminent projects in terms of design, innovation, management, sustainability and achievement with substantial contribution by Building Surveyors.
- To provide recognition to preeminent projects with substantial contribution by Building Surveyors of the public and private sectors
- To commend the contribution of Building Surveyors
- To promote the expertise of Building Surveyors to the public
- To promote distinguished practice of Building Surveying
Below categories are now open for nomination
- New Development
- A&A and Conversion
- Maintenance and Rehabilitation
* There are 2 groups in each category, including Client’s Representative and Consultant. A winner will be selected by the Jury Panel in each group.
A maximum of 6 awards will be granted. A Grand Award will be granted to one of the winning projects out of all categories.
There are also Sustainability Award, Value Enhancement Award and Idea & Approach Award to be granted to the projects with the highest score in respective items of the shortlisted projects out of all categories.
Awards winners will be invited to the presentation ceremony which will be held at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
For more details, please visit:
BSA 2017 Website
BSA 2017 Nomination Kit and Nomination Form
BSA 2017 Sponsorship Package