- Gathering at Public Entrance 2 of LegCo Complex
- Exclusive tour in LegCo Complex, covering the following conference facilities and education facilities:
- Public Gallery of the Chamber
- Viewing Gallery and Access Corridor
- Education Activities Room
- Observation area of Conference Room 2 and 3
- Memory Lane and Photo Gallery
- Education Galleries
- Exchange session with Sr. Honorary Tony Tse Wai Chuen
(The scheduled time may change so as to suit the actual conditions on the date of the visit.)
The LegCo Complex is the first purpose-built building for housing the Legislature of Hong Kong. It has a construction floor area of almost 38,000m2, comprising the Council Block, the Office Block, and the adjacent open space area, namely the LegCo Square and the LegCo Garden.
It is a place for providing conference facilities for the Council and its committees, and also accommodation for offices of Members and the Secretariat. Various facilities are also made accessible to the public for enhancing their understanding of the work of LegCo.
Sr Honorable Tse Wai Chuen was the Past President of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (2003-2004) and the Past Chairman of Surveyors Registration Board (2002-2003).
Sr Tse has over 38 years’ experience in real estate industry. He had taken different senior positions in both the public and private sectors before.
Sr Tse is the LegCo member representing Architectural, Surveying and Planning. He is also the member of different committees including Hong Kong Town Planning Board, the Land and Building Advisory Committee, Municipal Services Appeals Board, the Disciplinary Board Panel (Land Survey Ordinance), etc. In the site visit, there will be an exchange session with Sr Tse.