Nine Core Services
Expertise possessed by professional building surveyors can be summarized and grouped in the following nine core services undertaken on behalf of employers:
- project planning and design;
- project management and monitoring;
- project supervision (as technically competent persons required by Buildings Department to ensure construction safety);
- project revitalization (alteration, addition, improvement, refurbishment and renovation);
- building management and maintenance (repairs and maintenance);
- building measurements, surveys and fire insurance valuations;
- building safety and fire safety inspections and works supervision;
- facility management; and
- disputes resolution (expert witness and arbitration).
Whenever you have a building need, be it of new building or existing building, call the Building Surveyors. We will be able to help you.